Re: [Question #166527]: How do I fully use the computing power available to me?

chrismd posted a new comment:
To your point about "am I going as fast as possible?" the answer depends
but typically if your system isn't using every last bit of resources
available (ie. neither a CPU or I/O bottleneck exists) then Graphite can
almost definitely handle more load. Once you do hit a bottleneck, there
is a good chance things can be tweaked to go further but again it
depends on the situation.

Once you thoroughly max out a single machine there is always clustering.