[Question #166979]: Some requests are going to http even though the main site is https.

I have a graphite installation that keeps redirecting certain requests back to http.  Specifically when I log out or in it takes me to an http:// page that displays nothing but Index of /.  Putting an 's' in the URL and hitting enter takes me to the correct page and I can see that I am logged in or out depending on what my last action was.   Is there a simple setting I am missing somewhere to specify that all traffic should be https?

Thanks in advance
Cody