Re: [Question #166935]: Retrieve data with a different step

Dani is still having a problem:
Hi Nicholas,

The problem with summarize is that in the end, it's a sum of data. I
don't really want a sum.

What I really need is the same data with less precission. I think it's
just the same as when whisper consolidates data.

I can have a wsp with a retention of 1 day with datapoints every 60
seconds, and another archive inside the same wsp with a retention of 1
week with datapoints every 900 seconds.

I've I retrieve data from the first day whisper will give me n
datapoints (one for each minut) but I want to retrieve data from last
day, whisper will give n datapoints, but one for each 15 minutes. Is
that right?  But whisper does not sum the data, as far as I know, I'm
don't now if whispers saves an average of 15 '1minut_datapoint'  to make
1 '15minutes_datapoint'.

Do you understand what I mean?

Thanks in advance.