Re: [Question #158630]: nothing is showing up in the web interface

Dusty Leary posted a new comment:
It's been a little while, but I think:
I think carbon-cache writes, and the webapp reads, from the whisper files.  the webapp doesn't talk to the carbon-cache to get data, it reads the files directly...
So, I think my problem was that I had configured carbon-cache to write to a new location, but hadn't configured the webapp to read that location.

If you haven't changed the file locations, then maybe you need to adjust
permissions, to let the webapp read the files?