Re: [Question #167408]: How to put my graphs into particular leaf

chrismd proposed the following answer:
This is what happens when engineers write user interfaces.

The "Graphite" node on the left is just meant to be the root of the
hierarchy of metric data. As Nick points out, all metric data lives
under it because it's literally the root of the storage tree. A better
name would be "Metrics" or "Metric Tree" or something like that... but
when I wrote that part of the code like 5 years ago I apparently
couldn't think of anything better than "Graphite".

I'll ask for feedback on #graphite for what we should rename it to