Re: [Question #168438]: Where do I begin to configure the dashboard UI?

Alin posted a new comment:
"Some things need to be set in that file before you can used the
dashboard."

can you be more explicit please?. what needs to be set in the file
before using dashboard?

for me the dashboard stop working. i can get graphs on the main page but
on dashboard i can't add anything. i get that broken image and if i
right-click "open image in new tab" i see the exception "float division
by zero".

any ideas what i'm doing wrong here?