Re: [Merge] lp:~magec/graphite/stacked-experiment into lp:graphite

This sounds like a great feature and the implementation looks very good and simple. My only issue is the use of a mutable class member, TimeSeries.totalStacked. This would likely run into problems in a threaded environment (which is quite common) since it is shared, mutable, and not lock protected. Rather than bothering with locking how about we just find a way to make it request-specific? Perhaps you could put 'totalStacked' in the requestContext dict?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~magec/graphite/stacked-experiment/+merge/73033
Your team graphite-dev is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~magec/graphite/stacked-experiment into lp:graphite.