Re: [Question #169644]: AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'parseRetentionDef'

JOhn Chang confirmed that the question is solved:
I figured it out.  I did have the correct version pulled down.  However,
you were right about the whisper version; an older version of whisper
was already in /usr/lib/python (residual from before I started this
project).  I got rid of it and that got me past the problem.

Thanks