Re: [Question #165310]: ceres replacement for whisper availability

chrismd proposed the following answer:
Tabletcorry, sorry about that. I broke 1.1 in the process of trying to
keep it in sync with trunk, which has proven to be a huge pain in the
ass lately with all the activity on trunk. So my plans for the ceres
branch have changed slightly. I am going to merge the current 1.1 branch
into trunk, carefully, by hand, and there are many significant changes.
It probably won't be ready for at least a month or two as my current
priorities are still cutting an 0.9.9 release and finishing up
documentation.