Re: [Question #159959]: reorder graphs in dashboard

Kevin Blackham changed the question status:
Drag/drop merging doesn't reorder graphs in the layout.  For example, I
created a new graph but it's at the tail of the "list".  I want it next
to the first graph.  (Let's call these A..F) How does one get ABCDEF to
become AFBCDE?

The only trick I've been able to come up with is to clone A, which makes
a new one after A, drop-merge F into new graph, delete cloned values
from new graph (except I can't really delete them, so I edit the formula
to read "1").

Eh?