Re: [Question #170630]: Graphite frontend very slow with 5 machines

Kevin Clark posted a new comment:
Ok, things seem much better. One thing to note - when I add remote
memcached servers in addition to the local instance (I've got one
running on each carbon-cache/webapp box) things actually slow down. Is
there a specific ordering expected for the memcached setting (localhost
first, for example)? We're primarily rendering from one machine - do we
need to connect all of the memcached instances?