Re: [Question #170631]: Allowing for expansion with consistent hashing?

chrismd proposed the following answer:
Yes this problem is addressed by Ceres. It will not be in 0.9.9 but
after 0.9.9 is out I will work on merging the ceres branch (which is
currently broken unfortunately) into trunk, eta for that is probably
November. If you want to use ceres in the meantime let me know, I can
help you out and put you in touch with other users who are trying out
ceres.