From: bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Pulu Anau
Sent: Thu Sep 22 13:20:55 2011
Subject: [Question #172048]: how many items can be returned from globbing?

We are seeing situations where if we use wildcards when there are too
many results, we don't get graphs.  What is the limitation for this?

--
You received this question notification because you are an answer
contact for Graphite.

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.