[Question #173242]: What would cause this broken graph?

We seem to have an odd issue in our graphite instance where a specific set of graphs are being rendered very incorrectly.

If we ask for a normal graph, it renders a blank graph (that is correctly scaled).

If we ask for the graph with the lines stacked, we get the following: http://i.imgur.com/oQAMj.png

The raw output is here (if it helps): https://gist.github.com/c8e232ae55d408bacad1

We are running of of Development releases at the moment, so this could be something in 0.9.9-preX

I cannot find anything in any logs, so I am primarily looking for some help as to what could cause the strange rendering in that graph. Specific help would be appreciate though.

Thanks!