[Question #174680]: Problems with Cheese and webcam in Ubuntu 10.10

Since I installed Ubuntu 11.10 my webcam stop works properly with Cheese. The colours looks strange.
I can use some other alternative webcam applications in the repository and it works normal then.

In the previous version Ubuntu 11.04 I had no problems with Cheese at all.
Have also tryed the latest Pardus 2011.2 (KDE desktop) with Cheese and no problems there.

The webcam is a Logitech C200 thats supposed be the best for Ubuntu:

"The best webcam for linux is currently the Logitech C200, it is reccomended as a "Camera that simply works" on the Official Ubuntu help site."

So why it not working in the latest Ubuntu 11.10?