[Question #175000]: Multi columns printing

Hi,

After searching for hours how to setup X-Axis I still have a question
I'm working with energy efficency. We take measures from energy
consumption and production at the same time. As an example say:

Month		Energy		Production
			[KWh]		[Ton]
march-98 	138480 		2161680
april-98 		122880 		2103370
may-98 		155280 		2401320
jun-98 		157920 		2537565
jul-98 		159600 		2303359
aug-98 		177600 		2811775

An so on. The interesting graph in this time series is Energy vs.
Production. Is possible to graph this with graphite? By default X-Axis is
always fixed to time series, but I need to change that to Production and
setup Y-Axis to Energy. How could I do this?

Thanks in advance