Re: [Question #174204]: Search index on multiple carbon-cache boxes.

chrismd proposed the following answer:
You raise a good point, I use the search feature so seldom these days
that I kind of forgot about this issue. Either approach sounds fine. The
simplest method would probably be to merge and distribute the index
files. Putting it in the database would make things more automatic
(though I think we'd still have it generate a local index file from
what's in the database rather than querying the database for every
lookup). Let me know if you'd be willing to implement/contribute this.