Re: [Question #175109]: multiple carbon instances on the same server

FRLinux posted a new comment:
Hello Chris,

Thanks for your reply, this is fairly exciting news. I will not be able
to put that into production for now (the 1.1.x branch) as we heavily
rely on graphite to be rock stable :) but will implement some more test
servers to experiment with it. I was not aware that 0.9.9 was actually
out. Will do some testing with it possibly and see if I can upgrade the
current infrastructure.

Thanks for your reply.
Steph