[Question #175552]: stats data started to be much behind after updating to 0.9.9

Here is the example of my graphs:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/17389749.png/

You see that "total input URLs" (blue graph) lags behind for more that 30 minutes. And the other two graphs is also behind but for lesser time. I see it on all graphs. It started happening right after updating graphite to the version 0.9.9.

If I look to the last update time of the whisper files I see the same picture: very often the timestamp is 0-30 minutes ago. So it seems to me that carbon is caching that data or something.

I'm sure that it started happening after I upgraded graphite, not before.

Could you give me some clues to investigate the issue more closely?

P.S. retentions I use for those graphs is one minute data points (60:*).