Re: [Question #175593]: How to express a "show top N values" as a percentage

Charles Henrich is still having a problem:
When I try using asPercent on any * expansion I get the following
assert:

	assert len(seriesList1) == 1, "asPercent series arguments must reference *exactly* 1 series"
AssertionError: asPercent series arguments must reference *exactly* 1 series

Against this: (I've also tried without the highestAverage in there)

        highestAverage(a.b.c.d[A-Z]*.metric,10)