Re: [Question #176255]: More performance tuning magic please

Cody Stevens gave more information on the question:
I added another screenshot:  This is another box that is exhibiting the
same issue.  They are identical hardware and configuration and are
receiving the same stream of metrics for redundancy.  They do not have
missing data at the same points however.  I believe the original graphs
I posted show the 2 different caches missing data at different points

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54244623@N07/6289743754/in/photostream