Re: [Question #52383]: Is there a windows version of Graphite?

tim fulcher requested more information:
I'm trying Graphite 0.99 on windows, think I've even avoided cygwin as well.
Everything installs except the carbon cache script which fails with

C:\tools\graphite\Scripts>python carbon-cache.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "carbon-cache.py", line 28, in <module>
    from carbon.util import run_twistd_plugin
  File "C:\tools\graphite\lib\carbon\util.py", line 3, in <module>
    import pwd
ImportError: No module named pwd

pwd module is unix specific  - is there a way to abstract that out
easily?

Tim