Re: [Question #177524]: can graphie scale to Ks of nodes at frequencies of seconds

Re-read my post, use the cumulative() to override the averaging. And since this is OSS, you can hack your install to make cumulative the default.  Or a configuration option, then you can submit the patch and give back to the community.

The reason people like avg, is when dealing with response times.

-Nick

Sent from a mobile device.
Please excuse terse language and spelling mistakes.