[Question #178284]: Where are the Holt-Winters functions?

I noticed that Etsy are using some funky Holt-Winters Graphite functions (from their presentation http://assets.en.oreilly.com/1/event/65/Metrics-driven%20Engineering%20at%20Etsy%20Presentation.pdf) and was wondering whether they are in some weird fork of Graphite or a future release?

Having delivered some beautiful graphs to our organisation, I'm now finding that I'm the only one looking at them - we also need a reporting framework. This made me wonder how we would trigger the alerts, and the holtWintersAberration() function looked interesting. Alas, I can not see it in our Graphite instance :(