Re: [Question #178172]: OperationalError: unable to open database file

Joseph Schmoley is still having a problem:
Oh, I had no idea I had to run that command.  Ok, I ran it with "sudo"
and it produced this:

Creating tables ...
Creating table account_profile
Creating table account_variable
Creating table account_view
Creating table account_window
Creating table account_mygraph
Creating table dashboard_dashboard_owners
Creating table dashboard_dashboard
Creating table events_event
Creating table auth_permission
Creating table auth_group_permissions
Creating table auth_group
Creating table auth_user_user_permissions
Creating table auth_user_groups
Creating table auth_user
Creating table auth_message
Creating table django_session
Creating table django_admin_log
Creating table django_content_type
Creating table tagging_tag
Creating table tagging_taggeditem

You just installed Django's auth system, which means you don't have any superusers defined.
Would you like to create one now? (yes/no): yes
Username (Leave blank to use 'root'):
E-mail address: jac@localhost
Password:
Password (again):
Superuser created successfully.
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
No fixtures found.

After that /opt/graphite/storage/graphite.db is created (owned by
root:root).

Back to the webapp and refreshed the page and now get a different error:

  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/django/db/backends/sqlite3/base.py", line 234, in execute
    return Database.Cursor.execute(self, query, params)
DatabaseError: attempt to write a readonly database

So, what's next?  Am I still missing some file permission issues
somewhere?  Should graphite.db belong to apache2 user:group?  Just for
kicks I did that and it gave me "Unable to open database file" error
again, so I switched it back to root:root.

Please advise.

Thank you again for all your help.

-Jac