Re: [Question #85711]: Altering the displayed timezone on a graph

Pierre Baillet posted a new comment:
Hello,

Seeing this message > 2 years old, I wonder what's its actual status ?

On my test server, the datetime displayed in the Dashboard toolbar is
correct with my configured timezone in local settings but graph of
current data are shifted 7 hours back in time (it currently indicates
8AM when it's 3PM in my timezone).

Although this is not critical, I suspect this could become annoying for
for incident analysis.

Cheers,