Re: [Question #179202]: trouble starting carbon-cache on new install

Mike posted a new comment:
Thanks!  I had no problem getting it working on Squeeze 6.0.3 which has
Twisted 10.1.0 available in the Debian package repo.  If I'm the only
one you have this bug open for, you might want to simply update the
dependency checking to detect at least Twisted 8.2 and call it a day.
I'll be using Squeeze going forward anyway.