Re: [Question #180769]: Federate Storage - metrics on multiple servers

fooblahblah gave more information on the question:
I'm using 0.9.9 tarballs for each of the components, whisper, carbon and
webapp.

There are two machine 192.168.1.10/11 each configured too use an
aggregator with 1sec sum.  I load balance between the two and have
verified the data is making it to each carbon using:

curl
http://<host>/render?format=json&from=-60sec&target=test.test._default.click

Lastly, I have CLUSTER_HOSTS = ["127.0.0.1", "192.168.1.11"] on
192.168.1.10 and vice versa on the other.  As mentioned in previous
threads I have verified when navigating the Dashboard from either webapp
I can see in the access log requests to the other for the metric.  No
aggregate rendering (which is what I'm curious has been implemented
yet).

Here's the carbon.conf from as it exists on each machine (with comments
stripped). It's pretty close to the vanilla conf:

[cache]
USER =

MAX_CACHE_SIZE = inf

MAX_UPDATES_PER_SECOND = 1000