[Question #181347]: Is it possible to include the desired date range in a dashboard HTTP request?

I'm using Graphite in a test environment where I run several tests of limited duration. I've set up several dashboards that contain the general information I want to see, but it would be handy if I could specify the time range taken for a specific test in the HTTP request to show the dashboard. I know this is supported for individual graphs, but is there any way to do this for an entire dashboard?

What I have in mind is something like this:

http://graphite:8000/dashboard/adserver?from=18%3A06_20111201&until=18%3A39_20111202

Thanks!

-Travis