[Question #181458]: Graphite on nginx

I've just begun using nginx as my primary server and I am really liking it. I'd love to transition my graphite instance to it, however, I've run into a lot of issues trying to do so. I tried following this tutorial, http://www.frlinux.eu/?p=199, without success. I kept getting a 502 error and having permission errors on accessing the uwsgi_pass port. Would love to see if anyone has been able to get it accomplished and would be willing to share their setup. Thanks.