[Question #182372]: Combining Graphite with Powershell

Well i`ve previously used MRTG to monitor the servers at our company but have heard a lot about graphite.
I was wondering, I currently use powershell to query results from different computers/servers on the network and was wondering if there was any other way to incorporate that same concept with Graphtie (innerjoining Powershell and Graphite)

Also what would be some other good ways to gather information on different computers (both Windows and LInux) and sending them to graphite?  I looked into Munin but it seems like you'd have to install it on each computer (the munin-node) which isn't something we're looking for.

Thanks!