Re: [Question #182372]: Combining Graphite with Powershell

Adam posted a new comment:
Thanks for the information Michael!  I'll definitely try that!

Is there a reasonable way to incorporate Powershell with Graphite?  With
MRTG I basically ran Powershell to scan different computers/servers from
a list an send the data to MRTG, simple and straight forward (I'm also
relatively new to all this and working here as a co-op student).  They
just seem really geared towards using powershell to gather and
communicate data to Graphite but I couldn't find any real information
about that