Re: [Question #183019]: DB Configuration confusion

Mark Seger gave more information on the question:
ok, so I'm back to being confused and maybe because I didn't see any
description of how to change the schema.  I tried again to get carbon to
log at 10 second intervals so I killed it, again removed
/opt/graphite/storage/whisper/*.  I then restarted carbon again.  when I
log data I can see any data files being created nor is anything being
written the the create or update logs.

what did I do wrong?  do I need to restart something?  reboot?

-mark