Re: [Question #184180]: Make carbon store data in more than one format

Francois Mikus posted a new comment:
I believe that chrismd noted that Ceres is supposed to provide means of
storing meta data associated with the submitted data point. Not sure
where that is going though, the 1.1 stream has not moved for a long
time, not to mention megacarbon which I am sure I am not the only one
waiting for...

I am also interested in the answer to this question.