Re: [Question #183898]: Looking for testers of new collectl interface to graphite

Michael Leinartas posted a new comment:
Mark - I haven't tried collectl myself yet, but I saw the feature page
for collectl's Graphite linked to several times on IRC (both in
#graphite and ##monitoringsucks on freenode).  There seemed to be a good
amount of interest and it was a positive response overall. It seemed to
me you could expect this feature to get a good amount of use.

I hope this helps