[Question #186507]: Restrict access to graphite

Hello, a few questions about security.

1. Is it possible not to accept new data from graphite port? I mean accept only this names which are already inside. If firewall allows to connect to graphite port anyone can send me bullshit via telnet.

2. Is it possible to require login to view data? I deactivated user "default" but this does not work that way. I've read one question from 2008 that only .htacces can help. Anything changed from that time?

3. Is it possible to show specified data (recognized by name) only to certain graphite users? Ex. divide financial / technical data.

4. Is it possible to limit showing saved "user graph" only to owner of this user? Or some switch while saving if graph should be public?

Best regards,
k.