[Question #187724]: Changing dashboard relative to be until -1minutes insteadof until now

I have statsd instances flushing stats every minute, problem is that they are not synchronized - so the last value is None for some servers
is there a way to tell graphite dashboard to graph until -1minutes?

if not:
1 . it would make an excellent feature (configurable).
2. how would I go and hack the current "now" to "-1minutes" ?
I tried to change it in dashbaord.js, but it didn't seem to have any effect.