Re: [Question #187117]: what is the status of ceres database?

Michael Leinartas proposed the following answer:
It's been stalled since about that time, but it's now moving again.

There were two branches with major work including ceres - the '1.1'
branch which included the webapp changes necessary for ceres
(https://code.launchpad.net/graphite/1.1) and the 'megacarbon' branch
which included ceres along with some big refactorings of carbon
(https://code.launchpad.net/~chrismd/+junk/graphite-megacarbon).

I've merged both of these branches in my own megacarbon branch
(https://code.launchpad.net/~mleinartas/graphite/graphite_megacarbon)
and brought them up to date with trunk. I plan to begin testing this
weekend. Once 0.9.10 is released (within a month or two), I'll merge
this into what will become the next major release.