Re: [Question #187677]: How do I graph events in Graphite?

cbrinley proposed the following answer:
yea to my knowledge nothing that will dynamically apply a label to events
currently exists. I'd agree it would be a nice feature to dynamically plot
events. For now we can leave this question open. Not sure if bugs or
blueprints or some other mechanism is being used to request new features.