[Question #188321]: collectl support now in latest version of collectl

Just wanted to let people know - see http://collectl.sourceforge.net/.  So far at least a few people have gotten back to me who have tried it out and said it works.  That's the limit of the testing it has had , but so far so good.

I would have also suggested adding the link to the wiki but couldn't find a list of other tools that can provide data to graphite.  Once upon I thought I saw such a list but if it is there it's well hidden or I'm going blind or both.

-mark