[Question #188637]: How to graph one data point per hour?

I generate summaries hourly. I want to graph how long the generation took. Works just fine using "Keep last value", but only if I keep the graph's width / time interval to 24 hours of less. More time than that and the values disappear. I'd like to graph the time it takes to generate my summaries over a period of a month, maybe a bit more.

My storage-schemas.conf for the metric is (using revno 551, whatever version that is):

[summaries]
priority = 100
pattern = ^summaries
retentions = 1h:30d

According to the docs, this is intended to mean that I get 1 data point per hour, and I want to keep 30 * 24 data points around. What am I missing?

Thanks!
François