Re: [Question #189254]: secure ldap

Jimmy gave more information on the question:
Thanks for the reply Jeremy. The error I see in the apache logs is:

[Mon Mar 05 09:50:43 2012] [error] [client 192.168.1.100] Premature end
of script headers: graphite.wsgi, referer:
https://graphite.example.com/account/login/

LDAP_PORT = 389 works fine so I know the LDAP server is working to some
extend. I have other applications connecting on 636 port so I know the
service is running. The other issue I thought about is the certificate
on the LDAP server is a locally generated one, not signed from a
publicly trusted CA. Could this a problem?