[Question #189779]: How to apply a function to all metrics matching a pattern on receipt?

I am looking for a way to apply one of the URL-API functions to all of the metrics that match a particular pattern. Basically I'd like all metrics that match ^coderelease.* to have 'Draw non-zero as Infinite' applied to them as the are received. This is just a convenience so this function does not have to be applied in the graph composer every time someone builds a graph using these metrics.

 I thought I saw this at one point in the docs, the configuration comments or in one of these questions, but I cannot find it now. Perhaps I'm just remembering incorrectly. Does this functionality exist?

Thanks!