[Question #192170]: delays in graphing

Hello,

We have a few servers connected to netapps via NFS for whisper storage, right now, usually when we reach a consistent 40.000+ metrics per cache, it fails to graph for a few hours, and then eventually flushes onto disk.

We are using 2 instances per server (24 threads CPUs with 48GB of RAM), with the following config:

Do you see any way to make this faster? The system seems fairly IDLE so not a RAM/CPU issue in my view.

[cache]
MAX_CACHE_SIZE = inf
MAX_UPDATES_PER_SECOND = 3000
MAX_CREATES_PER_MINUTE = inf