Re: [Question #192127]: Unable to open database file

cbrinley proposed the following answer:
Hi mohan
I should have noticed this earlier. Since your using sudo permissions
should be fine. I don't see any db configuration in your post. Please
confirm you have a section in your config that looks like that referenced
in this doc:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.2/ref/settings/#databases

Also please verify your django version: (1.4 is not yet supported)
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/django-admin/#determining-the-version