Re: [Question #192127]: Unable to open database file

cbrinley proposed the following answer:
Can fu try creating sqlite db directly from python shell in another dir.
Then in target dir and see what happens. Not sure you need to modify any
files outside of the graphite dir. I can't comment on affects without
looking at the change more closely.