[Question #193066]: 1d retentions visualisation or storage problem.

Hello!
We have a couple of metrics that store daily calculated values.
At first look the problem looks like an  problem of visualisation as we can see here (http://molchanov.pp.ru/savt.png).
But further investigation shown that data sent to carbon-cache with correct local time (e.g. 12:00PM converted to unix timestamp).
Timestamp is aligned to beginning of time interval of retention (00:00 GMT) when it is stored to database
(whisper.py:   myInterval = timestamp - (timestamp % archive['secondsPerPoint']) )
Offset for our TZ (Europe/Moscow) is added when it is displayed, so data point is displayed at 04:00 instead of 12:00PM or 12:00AM at least.
This makes a couple of problems with reading graphs and data manipulation. How should we handle it?