Re: [Question #192535]: Recent data "fades" in and out

Corry Haines gave more information on the question:
There are entries, quite a few in fact. A guess that I had initially was
that there may be a concurrency limit in the cache retrieval system...
but I could not find anything like that in the code.

Due to the number of queries into the system, it is very difficult to
isolate one of the fade-outs in the query log.