Re: [Question #192288]: Blocking Graphite App. on my website

Nicholas Leskiw posted a new comment:
Graphite is not a web browser.
It does not have any functionality to 'hit' a website.
It listens for data and generates graphs.

If you'd like, please post the log lines from your webserver and we may be
able to point you in the right direction.