[Question #195404]: query the cache status from CLI

Hello,

I am trying to find the best way to query the carbon-cache process health and so far, my best option has been to use these:

whisper-fetch.py --pretty /opt/graphite/storage/whisper/carbon/agents/server/metricsReceived.wsp
whisper-fetch.py --pretty /opt/graphite/storage/whisper/carbon/agents/server/cache/queues.wsp

If it returns None then I know there is a backlog in processing the cache. Do you know of a better way to obtain this information?

Cheers,
Steph